RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Monday, November 16, 2009

Today

Left the house at 4:30 am and just got home tonight at 8:00. Spent the day at a conference with lots of people that I used to work with. Interesting would describe my day. Some people that I worked with for 15 years wouldn't even make eye contact with me, some people that I only worked with for 3 years couldn't get to me fast enough to exchange hugs and catch up. So many things going through my head right now...

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love

Blog Archive