RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Friday, November 13, 2009

I Am Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired!

The plague will not release me from its grip. Between the never ending fevers, the dizziness that will not leave me alone and the ever present throbbing headache that has now given me an eye twitch I have missed an entire week of work. Never in my life have I missed an entire week of work for anything other than vacations and our trip to China.

My house is a disaster. I love McGyver with all of my heart but the fact that he refuses to lift a finger inside the house is killing me. Dreamsicle has lived on take out for the past week since to get up off the couch causes me to want to lie down wherever I happen to see a clear spot on the floor.

Please sickness, go away!

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love

Blog Archive