RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Foggy

I can't remember the last time it was so foggy outside. The fog outside obviously matches the fog in my brain since I failed to remember to purchase such breakfast staples as bread and coffee last night. This oversight caused my need to trudge out into the fog this morning where I could not see my hand in front of my face. Luckily I made it home safely and fired up the beloved coffee pot to give me a much needed jolt this morning. I'm heading out the door in an hour to get my hair cut and colored, sure hope the fog lifts before I have to go.

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love

Blog Archive