RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Monday, November 09, 2009

Like Father Like Son

It is getting to be hunting time 'round these parts. In preparation for the big day next Sunday, you have to "sight your rifle". I went first. The point is to shoot your gun aiming at a target that for me seems like it is a million miles away. It made me giggle watching McGyver and Chester as they would patiently wait for me to pull the trigger, then walk side by side the million miles to the target and see where my bullet landed. It struck me yet again how similar they are to each other. They have the same walk, they have the same mannerisms-it was so fun to watch them! I cannot wait until Chester has a little "minnie me" to add to the mix (someday, not now)

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love

Blog Archive