RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Thankful

I have done alot of griping on this old blog lately so today I am going to list some of the things I am thankful for...

I am thankful that I have such a rock solid relationship with my husband.

I am thankful that my boys adore their little sister. I still get teared up every time one of them walks into our house and I watch the way they interact with her.

I am thankful that I have such an amazing daughter in love. She is a terrific mama to my incredible grand baby, and an awesome wife to my U*Haul. I am so thankful for the relationship that we share as well.

I am thankful that the Lord has allowed us to parent this beautiful little girl who steals my heart each and every day.

I am thankful for the friendships I have made via the blogging world. I can tell you that I have half a dozen friends I have made through the internet that I would hop on a plane at a moments notice if they ever needed me.

I am thankful for my time tested friendships here at home. It is so comforting knowing that I have a posse that circle the wagons when necessary.

I am thankful that we have the opportunity to provide jobs to people in our local community and I am even more thankful for the incredibly talented group of people that I get to work with each and every day.

I am thankful that I live in a state that offers so much beauty that it is easy to take it for granted.

I am thankful for my life

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE reading your blogs :)
And LOVE you!!!

Susan said...

You made me teary eyed...You're a fantastic woman and I was honored to have you as an e-pal, but am now blessed to have had met you. Love to all....always!

The Mrs. said...

thankful post rock : )

thanks for commenting so that I could find you here : )

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love

Blog Archive