RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hearing That Whisper

I am hearing it again. The whisper that is barely audible. The feeling that maybe, just maybe there is another girl in a far away land waiting for her mama and baba. Dreamsicle keeps bringing up her desire for a sister more and more frequently. We have huge hurdles in our way, the most pressing one being that we have no money. Building a business is certainly not for the faint of heart. Every single penny we earn goes back into the business at this point. I don't even know if we would make the income requirement on paper right now. And just because I hear the whisper, I don't know that McGyver has his listening ears on. It's time for me just to turn this over to the Lord. If we are meant to add to our family one more time, He will make it possible because I alone certainly can't.

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love

Blog Archive