RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just How Big Is 80 Acres?

That is a question I have been pondering since Saturday. I went hunting with McGyver on Saturday. This is the second year that I have joined him in the deer blind. This year he bought me my own gun. Silly, silly man. I practiced shooting it for months before opening day. I got a buck, he didn't. And as I was watching my big burly husband drag the deer out of the woods silently praying that he didn't have a heart attack because man that is alot of work ~ I stepped in deer poop. Yep, a whole 80 acres worth of land and I manage to step in the 6 inch square that contained deer poop. That probably doesn't even suprise you does it?

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love

Blog Archive