RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

There is much to be thankful for this year in the McGyver home. I survived leaving the "Arrogant's Office" and am busily building a new and exciting company. I am married to a pretty incredible guy. Dreamsicle is flourishing-no longer a baby, well on her way to little girl. X*Boy remains close to home and is the love of Dreamsicle's life. Chester was able to call this morning-allowing us the luxury of speaking to him for the first time since his feet hit the sand. He is busy and safe and that is all that really matters. Pixie and U*Haul have given us a great joy in our grand son Lil Pea. I love my family so much and I am so blessed to have them all healthy and intact.

While speaking to Chester he shared with me that their mail has not caught up with them yet. He will have boxes upon boxes of goodies to open when the mail finally does arrive. The image of the look on his face on that day makes me smile. I know exactly the grin that he will be wearing, the way one eyebrow will lift up and try as he might to not squeal a little, I am sure a little giggle will escape. Let's hope the mail doesn't take to much longer to get there though, other wise the birthday cake I had shipped over to him is probably going to be green instead of chocolate.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone-may you be surrounded by those that you love.

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love

Blog Archive