RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Crazy Things In Life

So, it has been a long time since I have posted anything about my day to day bumblings but here goes.

I had a meeting with a potential client. Nice Dress? Check. Shaved Legs? Check. Nice high heel shoes? Check-oops wait a minute-high heel shoe would be more accurate. Snapped one of my stilletos before I made it to the clients office (actually while I was driving, I know, I know, don't ask). Emergency pitstop at a shoe store in strange city? Check.

While visiting the ladies room in our new office building, listened to the person in the next stall carry on an entire conversation while "doing her business". I could tell by the words she was using she was actually speaking to one of her clients. I almost felt guilty flushing.

Before visiting with another potential client I thought it would be smart to order a wrapped style sandwich. Thinking it would be safe because it just had veggies on it, still thought that right up to the point where I took a bite and half of the wrap fell onto my shirt. My beautiful turquoise blue shirt, have you guessed what was in there yet? Dijon mustard. How did I miss that bit of information when looking on the menu?

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love

Blog Archive