RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Snow!

Wow! The snow is coming down so hard that we are going to close the office. He! How fun is that? Seriously, this type of snowfall reminds me of when we were kids. It just keeps coming. As much as I question why I live in the Frozen Tundra most of the winter, when the snow is coming down this hard and everything looks so pristine I am actually glad that I live here. It is beyond awesome that I no longer have to worry about driving an hour to and from work in this type of weather.

Dreamsicle has been a very sick little girl these past three days so I am looking forward to having McGyver build us a crackling fire in the fireplace, opening a bottle of wine later this afternoon and just relaxing in the warmth of my home while I drown my daughter in cuddles and snoodles.

I think I feel the need to engage in some serious baking this afternoon. Nothing like filling the house with good smells today too!

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love

Blog Archive