RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Another Birthday

Today is Chester's 22nd birthday. He is somewhere deep in the sandbox today, I'm hoping that he hears my rendition of happy birthday playing somewhere in his head since I have sung it in my head to him about a million times. I am happy that even though it will be late, he will receive a birthday cake-a little slice of home. I have been staring at a photo of him all day today from when he was a wee lad. His face is covered in chocolate cake, brown eyes shining bright-my wish is that the joy he felt on that birthday oh so long ago is the same joy that he feels in his heart today.

Happy Birthday my sweet boy.

And happy birthday to my angel baby. May your grandpa C and grandma M be holding you close today in Heaven.

-project U*Haul cake was successful-his triple chocolate layer cake arrived in VA two days after his birthday but still in time to be enjoyed-

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love

Blog Archive