RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Thursday, December 04, 2008

The January Project

First I want to give a shout out to my home girl S-I know that you and YW are going through a difficult time right now. I cannot imagine the emotions that you both are dealing with right now. Please know that I am a phone call away (okay a phone call away unless I am driving and my cell phone drops the call like last time we spoke-sorry about that). I have never walked in the shoes you are currently being forced to wear but I can certainly listen. Prayers for you both. Every night.

Speaking of prayers-thanks for your prayers regarding the January Project! I would ask that you continue to keep sending them up on our behalf but it looks like things are back on track. I simply cannot wait to be able to fill you all in.

I just realized that this whole post is all cryptic and vague-sorry about that. The first piece will just stay that way unless you know who my home girl S is, the second one will be revealed in three weeks! Woot!

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love

Blog Archive