RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oooh Baby It's Cold Outside

Don't make me! Those are the words that are screaming inside my head at the thought of having to go outside. It is extremely cold outside. The weather people had been forecasting a blizzard for days but I don't think that what we are experiencing is that extreme. Don't get me wrong, it is cold and snowy but I don't think it is blizzardy. That is a fun word, isn't it? Blizzardy. Heh.

Anyway, I rode into the office with McGyver in the pre-heated truck this morning and will ride home with Chester in a pre-heated truck. I stopped by the grocery store yesterday to pick up chili fix-ins and it is true what they say...in times of impending disaster, people stock up on bread. Seriously-the entire bread shelf was empty. I don't know why I think that is so funny but if I am housebound, the last thing I am going to be wishing I had was two pieces of bread to make me a sam'ich. Not me, I'm going for brownies, cupcakes and pies.

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love