RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holidays

The past few weeks have flown by. Between work, family and Christmas there does not seem to be enough time to just sit down and blog. Suffice it to say that Christmas was a blast. When Dreamsicle came out to the living room and saw all of the presents she asked when the other kids were going to get here. I asked her what kids she was talking about and she proceeded to tell me that she thought that she and Lil Pea would each get one present and the other gifts were waiting for other kids so that they could each have one present also. You should have seen her face when she finally understood that ALL of the presents were for her and Lil Pea. I received a Wii and Wii Fit as my gift. We have been having absolute giggle fests as we watch big old McGyver attempt to "show us how it is done" as he tries to snowboard. I KO'd him in boxing so I'm pretty happy. LOL. U*Haul, Pixie and Lil Pea will be here until Saturday so I'm loving on them while I can.

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love