RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Thursday, December 03, 2009

My Crazy Life

Things are a little tense around Casa de Dreamsicle this week. Although I won't go into much detail here, I am having a very difficult time wrapping my head around the choices people in my life have made this year. Heaven knows that I am not perfect but decisions have been made, secrets have been kept, and information withheld from me and my immediate family and when confronted with those facts, have been told that it was "none of my business". Pretty powerful words to tell a family member that you profess to love. What ever happened to family being the most important thing, the one place that was safe and honest? That must be the way it works in other people's family-just not mine. For now McGyver and I will hunker down with our kids and give thanks that in our immediate little family we still hold true to those core values.

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love