RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Friday, December 17, 2010

This Morning

Dreamsicle and I had a bit of snuggle time before I left for work this morning. When it was time for me to head out the door I kissed her and told her I would see her later. She grabbed my arm and in a bit of a panic asked if I would help her pick out her clothes for the day. I told her I would be happy to but then asked why she felt she needed my help. It was then that she confessed this "When Daddy helps me pick out my clothes, I am always dressed funny."

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love