RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend Update

I spent yesterday cleaning the house-including Dreamsicle's play room and bedroom. We sorted everything into separate bins/boxes so that they would be easier to find. She helped me out quite a bit so today she has been "rediscovering" all of her toys. This rediscovery led to about 20 minutes of panic this afternoon when she decided that she should "wear" one of her large wooden beads on her finger. Half of a bottle of dish soap later we finally got her "ring" off of her poor swollen finger.

I would like to ask for prayers for McGyver's sister as she wrestles with some hard decisions regarding her husband.

I spent the majority of the day today at a CCW class. When I got home McGyver had done all of our laundry! It sure made for a much more relaxing evening than I was anticipating.

Now I'm just chilling, getting myself geared up for a busy week this week as we build the files for our new clients.

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love