RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Taffy+Teeth=Ouch!

I brought home an assortment of candy from Savannah to give to our office team. One of the things I purchased was taffy. Oh the yummy goodness of Savannah taffy. I popped a piece into my mouth yesterday and was met with a resounding "crunch" from the inside of my mouth. It appears as if I broke my tooth while enjoying the treat. Headed to the dentist today. That is going to turn out to be one expensive piece of candy.

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love