Sooo, my friend Susan picked me to interview. If you would like to get in on this, please do the following...
1. Leave me a comment saying "interview me"-yes all of you lurkers who never, never comment, this means you.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions-but I get to pick the questions!
3. You will update your blog with the answers to those questions.
4. You have to include this explanation and the offer to interview others
5. When other people comment asking to be interviewed you will ask them five questions of your own choosing.
Now-on to the fun!
1. In the last 6 months what single purchase has been the most important in your life?
This one was easy-the airline tickets that flew us out to California so that we could see Chester off when he left for the sandbox.
2. Do you change your bedding/curtains with the season?
Are you kidding me? Do people really do that? McGyver is lucky if the bottom and top sheet match most days!
3. If a movie was made based on your life who would play you and your husband and why
This one took a little thinking but I would have to say the Meg Ryan would be me. Most of the characters she plays are a little quirky but flawed which is true of me in real life. Clint Eastwood would have to play McGyver. Remember when he uttered the phrase-"Go ahead-make my day"? Enough said.
4. A close friend of yours is getting ready to walk out the door and the outfit she has on is totally hideous and looks awful. Do you tell her or pretend she looks great?
I totally would tell her. That's what friends do. If I didn't tell her I would be afraid that Karma would come around and smack me in the face one day. Something would happen-like I would have something hanging out of my nose and she would let me walk around knowing that I had a waver.
5. If you were to take a week long car trip with your family or friends what complaint are you most likely to hear from your fellow travelers? What complaint are they most likey to hear from you?
If I was traveling with my family they would beg me not to drink any liquid since I tend to have to visit the restroom alot and my biggest complaint about them would be to stop passing gas!
RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA
This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson
- Mixed Up Mama
- I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love
- ► 2010 (39)
- ► 2009 (108)
- ► 2008 (58)
- ▼ May (4)
- ► 2006 (98)