RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Monday, August 14, 2006

Password Protecting

I have decided to move the travel section of this blog to a different address. I have quite a few people in real life that want to follow this journey and don't really care to have them read this blog. So for the travel piece I'm moving but will be back here after we return home.

If you would like to follow our journey, please email me and let me know why you want the password (adoptive parent, friend, family member) and I will give you the address and password at that time. In the subject line of your email please put PASSWORD so that I know I need to respond to you.

Thanks!

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love

Blog Archive