RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The kindness of others

Through out this journey I have been blessed so many times by the kindness of others. The generosity of those that I know well, and barely know at all has overwhelmed me at times. Today was one of those times. My cell phone rang and it was the manager of the cell phone store that we have our plan through. He told me that he had been thinking about us and knew we were going to be leaving for China soon. He is giving us an international phone! to use our entire trip! for free! He knows that the guys are staying back in the mitten state and the business needs to remain up and running and the Marine needs to be kept informed and then there are the grandparents to think about, and then, and then....I am completely speechless.

Sooooo,want to know our itinerary?

Here it is:

Leave US- August 25
Arrive Beijing- August 26
Tour Beijing- August 27
Fly to Jiangxi-August 28
Meet Dreamsicle-August 29
Love on Dreamsicle-August 30-Sept 3
Fly to Guanzhou-Sept 4
Consulate Appointment-Sept 6
Fly home-Sept 8

I have no idea how I am even going to be able to function next week or the week after.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting, I'll be watching & waiting!
So good to hear of a such a wonderful kindness, too!

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love

Blog Archive