RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Roadblocks

We were scheduled to have our last visit with our social worker last night. She was going to bring the rough draft of our home study for us to look over and approve and would have had the final draft ready to go within two weeks. Early yesterday afternoon she called and asked to reschedule-for APRIL 15TH!!!@#$%! So now we will not see the rough draft until April 15th and will have to wait a few more weeks for her to finish the final draft. Waaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

We got fingerprinted this morning so we really are only waiting on this one last piece. I am so frustrated. I was so confident that we could be DTC in April, then resigned myself to May and now could have our DTC date pushed back until June. I feel like I could jump out of my skin right now. L keeps telling me that we knew there would be hurdles but darn it, my legs are short and I don't feel like I can cross over this hurdle right now. Time has taken on a whole new meaning for me since we started this process.

Ugghhh, I told you I hate not being able to control things.

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love