RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Weekend

This weekend we had absolutely nothing planned. It provided me with a much needed opportunity to scrub my house and catch up on my mountains of laundry. Dreamsicle and I spent alot of time cleaning her room and play room. I think we have about one more month before she disowns us as her parents if we don't decide on a paint color for her room. I often have to remind myself that my little sprite is only four. Seriously. She tells me that her room is "boring" and it needs to be 'jazzed up". I am thinking of decorating her room in a beach theme so McGyver has some big work ahead of him (I refuse to pay for the types of decorations I want for her room when McGyver can make them for me-think surfboards, wooden flip flops, etc).
Lots of stuff to keep us busy in the coming month!

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love