RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Aahhhh Sleep...

It is amazing to me how much I worry about my kids. In ways that I don't even realize. Chester is home and is sleeping under our roof for the next week. Last night X*Boy decided to spend the night as well. I have all of my kids here, the first time in an awful long time that everyone is here at the same time, and I slept. like. a. rock.

I am the first one awake this morning and have spent my time going from room to room with my cup of coffee and just staring at my children as they lay there sleeping.

I am so blessed.

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love