1. Why oh why did I sign up for a quilt square exchange when I cannot, for the life of me measure correctly? I have had to beg my mother to cut out my squares for me so I am late in sending them to everyone.
2. How can I have cut the knuckle on my finger (notice the word finger, not leg) with my razor so badly that I had to apply pressure and two bandages to make the bleeding stop?
3. Why did I decide that I was going to decorate Dreamsicle's room in a Hawaiian Frog theme? The green I have purchased for the walls does not match any bedding I like.
4. Why did I post my new years resolutions on this blog? Confession time-I have not exercised, ate healthier (except for maybe twice), started on Dreamsicle's room or any of the other things I said I was going to do.
5. How am I ever going to figure out which two pair of shoes to bring to China with me?
6. Why am I still sick? 2 weeks after I first fell ill, I'm still sufferin' (poor me!)
7. When oh when will we receive our Dreamsicle referral?
RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA
This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson
- Mixed Up Mama
- I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love
- ► 2010 (39)
- ► 2009 (108)
- ► 2008 (58)
- ► 2007 (46)
- ▼ March (7)