RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Floating Playpen of the Redneck Yachtclub


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The ever fantabulous McGyver surprised me yesterday with a new computer! I am finally able to post pic's. For your viewing pleasure-the Floating Playpen!

Notice the Tiki torches, permanently mounted grill on the front, and if you look close you can see the green resin stackable chairs. The porta-potty enclosure wasn't up at the time of this picture but is situated at the back of the boat. As I sit here surrounded by 3 feet of snow, I sure wish I was back on that thing!

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love

Blog Archive