RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to my McGyver

Ah my love, can it really be that today is your birthday? You still look young-ish for your age and that makes me so happy. This past two years has been filled with ick and uck and you have held us together. You are the glue that binds this family. You are the glue that holds me together. Especially on the days when I feel all shattered. Thank you for being what my vision of a husband should be. The leader of our household. The man that adores me. The father that offers sage advice and listens well to his sons. And the perfect Daddy to one five year old piece of delish-ishness. I love you. Happy Birthday.

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love