RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Survived...

Last night was quite the experience with Dreamsicle. We had seen Dis*ney On Ice a few months ago so I was fully expecting the evening to go much the same. Boy was I wrong.

We hit the front door to the Arena and Dreamsicle turned into a completely different girl! She is usually a very happy little thing but is somewhat reserved. Last night she lost every ounce of inhibition in her 3 year old little body. I agreed to let her choose one souvenior to purchase. As we patiently waited in line I was watching little girl after little girl choose plush Do*ra's, plush Bo*ots or the Backpack. My kid gets up there and giddily requests to have "the boy". She couldn't get Di*ego into her arms fast enough. (thankfully no large foam cut out figures were available).

We got to our seats and the music started. For the next 1.5 hours my daughter laughed, yelled, jumped up and down and could not get enough. It was hysterical.

She fell asleep on the way home, holding onto Di*ego so tight I thought she could very possibly break his neck. She woke up this morning telling me she had a happy dream. When I asked her what it was about she told me she had a dream about Di*ego the boy. Yikes-I think perhaps I won't share that information with McGyver.

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love