RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Crafty-Not

This past weekend we spent with family at our annual camping reunion. I am not kidding when I tell you that I have some seriously gifted kin when it comes to being super crafty. I, unfortunately, was skipped when the super crafty gene was being given out. Knowing me, I was probably hiding in a closet eating a donut at the time of the dispension of that particular gene. We had a baby shower during the festivities for Pixie and she was given some incredible hand made gifts. Even my nieces gifted her with hand made baby quilts! What did my grandson to be get from his Nana? Clothes purchased from Macy*s. Cute clothes, but none made with tender loving care by his Nana. I wonder if being careful with the scissors while cutting off the price tags counts as crafty....

No comments:

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love