McGyver and I have decided that we need to focus on the positive things in our life right now. Things that we do have a certain level of control over. With that in mind I have come up with the following list of things I want to do for the next 6 months. I'm going to be brave and post them here to help keep me accountable.
1. Eat healthier
2. Exercise regularly-not only do I feel better physically when I exercise, it sure helps alleviate stress.
3. Start on Dreamsicle's room by January 28th
4. Complete Dreamsicle's room by March 15th
5. Complete Dreamsicle's 100 wishes quilt by May 31st (hint to my family on this one-I am still waiting on squares to finish this project)
6. Do something adoption related every week-read a book on attachment, bonding, meet with other adoptive families, etc.
7. Write in my journal every day.
8. Make sure my family knows how much they mean to me every. single. day.
9. Be a better listener and more available to my friends.
10. Tie up all of the loose ends at work so that when I take my Dreamsicle leave I can feel good about the state I left my office in.
This is the year I will become a mother to my daughter, whether that happens in March, May or July it will happen this year. That's the most important thing, right?
RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA
This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson
- Mixed Up Mama
- I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love
- ► 2010 (39)
- ► 2009 (108)
- ► 2008 (58)
- ► 2007 (46)
- ▼ 2006 (98)