Today is the day of the birth of my soulmate-L. I love this man so much it makes my heart hurt. In honor of his birthday, I thought it would be appropriate to list some of the things that I love about him.
1. He could give McGyver a run for his money. Seriously. Give this man a bobby pin and a stick of chewing gum and he can fix anything.
2. He is the most down to earth man I have ever met. Material things do not matter to him, nor do they impress him.
3. He works out regularly and has huge arms. When he wraps me up in his arms there is no where else in the world I would rather be. (one exception might be when he wraps me up in those arms and he is wearing a tank top and has just worked out and my nose is stuck in his pit but you get the idea)
4. He loves unconditionally.
5. He has a quick wit.
6. He is honest and has been a terrific role model for our sons.
7. He is happiest when he is with his family.
8. He has a huge heart for people who are hurting.
9. He sings to me while we are riding in his truck.
10. He balances me out. He's calm and level headed and the best thing that ever happened to me.
Happy Birthday Babe-I love you!
RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA
This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson
- Mixed Up Mama
- I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love
- ► 2010 (39)
- ► 2009 (108)
- ► 2008 (58)
- ► 2007 (46)
- ► 2006 (98)