RAMBLINGS OF A MIXED UP MAMA

This is the ongoing story of faith, love and family as we walk through this life with 3 sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one grandson

Saturday, June 28, 2008

We Are In Biz!

Someday I may feel up to posting the circumstances that surrounded my decision to leave my job, but that would be an ugly, dark post. Right now I've had my fill of deceipt and lies so wanted to share some good news. I ask for your prayers, good thoughts and positive Karma as we embark upon this new journey...

McGyver and I are opening our own business! The same type of business that I left. Please send some good ju-ju our way as we start marketing our services-need clients STAT!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Sister, you know you've got all the prayers and well wishes we can muster up.

If you need a southeast office, let me know :)

About Me

I am a Christian woman, the wife of an outdoorsman and mom to a computer loving twenty something guy, a Marine, a Sailor and a three year old Princess who rules the roost and has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Add into the mix a daughter in love and the cutest grandson in the world and you have our big old house of love